LaptopVideo2Go Forums

ASUS F3SV temperatures normal?

Guest Henry

Hi, in first sry for my bad english :) I have a Asus F3SV notebook and i think the gpu temperatures are very high. When clocked at 170/100MHz in 2D mode the temperature is still about 65°C. If I underclock it manually to 85/85°C the temp decrease to 63°C. I allready opened the notebook and touched the cooler and the heatpipe, they are very hot. So I think the "connection" between gpu and cooler is ok. Has anyone else the same notebook and could report the idle temperatures?

thx4help, greets Henry

specs:

8600m GS

Core2Duo T7500 (Temp idle about 30°C)

2GB memory

• 3 weeks later...

hi, i have an Asus F3SV too. my gpu has temperature about 60-65 °C in 2D mode. while running some programs or games, the temperature rising to the 70-85 °C.

specs:

8600m gs

Core2Duo T7300

2GB memory

• 2 months later...

Hi , I have a F3sv too.my gpu has temparature about 60C and it has max 90 C in game ( for example tomd raider anniversary). i was worried about it but i didnt have any knowledge about Nvidia 8600M GS temparatures. I hope that is not problem for us.

specs:

8600M GS

Core2Duo T7700

2GB ddr2 memoryhttp://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=17006&st=0&gopid=74239

Complete Edit

Edited by MetaL_HEAD

try using compressed air and blow out the fans.

Hi there!

I Have an F3T w/ 7600GO and the temperature is incredibly high too! But I downloaded a new bios version and the temp. is about 10ºC lower than it was with stock bios....