LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problems with dualview and resolution change on Toshiba X200

Foolmoon

Hi there,

I have a Toshiba X200-213 (GeForce 8700M GT) with XP Pro SP2. I installed the 169.28 drivers without any problems and everything seemed to work just fine... until I plugged my LCD screen to get a DualView. I set up the right resolution (1280 x 1024) but the display is quite bad. It's all blurry... I tried to fiddle around with the settings to get it right but it didn't work.

I find the resolution (1440 x 900 by default) a bit too big so as the latter didn't work properly I tried to change the resolution of the laptop itself to 1280 x 800. Unfortunately I get a blurry display as well...

How do I fix this ? Any help would be appreciated ! :)

PS : I dunno if this is somewhat linked to the same problem, but I have a little program that displays a big excel-like table and it lags quite a bit (but doesn't on my regular desktop computer although it's older...)