LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Which Vista drivers should I use for TOSHIA Satellite P10

KUDOS

Hi All,

I have a Toshiba Satellite P10 laptop and have recently upgraded the memory and HDD, I have installed Windows Vista Ultimate (Retail just in case you ask) and although the installation of the OS was fine without any issues. Although, the software which came with the laptop is incompatible with Vista, I?m not particularly bothered with this to be honest, because all the hardware was recognised when installed. The problem I have is with the drivers for the GFX card, it?s an NVIDIA FX GO 5200 64MB which I know is capable of running Vista...? Once the drivers have been installed everything works fine, until AUC kicks in and the screen goes dark because a window opens up with a warning, which instead of being on top...? It?s in the background instead and you cannot see it.

Is there a way around this, or is it a bug with the NVIDIA drivers. Which drivers should I be using for my laptop with Windows Vista please because I?ve tried four of them and keep getting the same problem?

Thanks,

Evan