LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nvidia gforce 7600 mxm type 2

Guest brett padgett

Guest brett padgett

:) :) :P just trying to find a replacement 7600 geforce mxm type 2 to replace a broken one in a joke of a computer the alienware m5550. no use trowing out when i can throw money at. thanks let me know if there is one out there because no company can seem to find one. i even tried bribing alienware. thanks agrufulis@gmail.com

:) :) :P just trying to find a replacement 7600 geforce mxm type 2 to replace a broken one in a joke of a computer the alienware m5550. no use trowing out when i can throw money at. thanks let me know if there is one out there because no company can seem to find one. i even tried bribing alienware. thanks agrufulis@gmail.com

Well, 7600 are currently simply impossible to find.

I can offer a x1900 which works nicely but your notebook will be HOT and so will your power supply. Maybe even a bit hotter than it should.

Guest Meins321

But the work, i've got an m5550 R3-i from 2007

runns with x1900 and it's okey.

bought a bigger powersupply (6A20V) 15? on ebay with some nifty usb power connector <- rocks for ipod

the normal was 20V 4,5A and in runs hot but not too hot compared to the same ratings on my sisters system with athlon 64 <- battery killer

what cpu do you have? core2duo 7200 is mine thats fine with these couple

Meins321

• 2 months later...

They still make them to my knowledge, as I just purchased one a few days ago from alienware.

Although if it's shipped or not is another story. I deposited the money on friday and haven't heard back from them yet (tuesday night)..

If the x1900 runs too hot, is it possible to put an x1800 in the m5550?