LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Angry about signup process

OmegaWolf747

I am very unhappy with the registration process for the board. The captcha kept insisting that the code I typed did not match, even though it did. When I was taken back to the registration page, all the information in the dropdown lists had been reset, forcing me to do it all over again.

Please make sign up more convenient in the future.

Yes i know it#s pain, but it#s board software related. Nothing to tweak here for us.

I#m sorry for the inconvenience.

I am very unhappy with the registration process for the board. The captcha kept insisting that the code I typed did not match, even though it did. When I was taken back to the registration page, all the information in the dropdown lists had been reset, forcing me to do it all over again.

Please make sign up more convenient in the future.

The Admins do their best to make things painless, but sometimes the board's software is less considerate. I would suggest you enable cookies for the site, as it may be related to your problems when entering forms (possibly Java Script as well). To further help us diagnose such experiences it would be very helpful if you could state exactly what happened where upon what input. Thanks for your help.