LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Overclocking my 8400M GT

JohnnyHong

Hey guys, having great performance with ur drivers! keep it up! Now, i would like to venture a little further with my GPU and i want to really tweak it to give me better performance.

My 8400M GT speeds are as follows:

Core Clock: 450

Shader Clock: 900

Memory Clock: 602

These are the default settings for my GPU. When i downloaded Rivatuner 2.0.6, i installed it then i got a message saying that my current installed driver may cause problems because its not been tested with this Rivatuner version. I am using the newest drivers for my Windows Vista (32-bit) system and it is 167.45.

When that is solved i would like to know if i have to configure my laptop fan settings too...someone please help?

• 1 month later...

Don't worry about the "driver may cause problems" message, that will show REGARDLESS of any driver you use that's from laptopvideo2go. And I don't think you can configure your laptop's fan (if you mean GPU, it doesn't have a dedicated one).