LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Sony VGN-FZ90

JohnnyHong

Couldnt wait to get this laptop when i ordered it right before Christmas. When i finally unboxed it, i got this luxury looking laptop that was packed with beef.

The graphics are just simply stunning and it was worth every penny (even if it was WAYYYYYY overpriced)

i payed 2000$ for this baby and here are the specs:

Processor: Centrino Duo Core @ 2.4 Ghz

RAM: 2GB DDR2

Graphics: 256mb nVidia 8400M GT

Display: 15.4" @ 1280x800 Xtra Brite Hi-Color screen

Hard Drive: 200GB @ 7200rpm

Battery Life: 3 hours on balanced power settings

Running on the 171xx series drivers, my graphics card gave me the performance i wanted on games like CS:Source, Guild Wars, Battlefield 2 etc..

Pros: Good laptop for a high school student like myself who likes to play games daily for about 1~2 hrs. Good laptop for people who are on the go, recommended for students that enjoy a little gaming now and then.

Cons: Could have offerent a beter graphics card for the price. Won't satisfy your needs if you are a hardcore gamer or someone who judges precisely on graphics.

Score: 8/10