LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce Go 7950 GTX

fatguyslim

HI everyone,

Please take this topic to be serious because most of the mobile gamers want to know this urgently. I have till now tried all the Operating systems and all the recommended drivers for GeForce Go 7950 GTX and I have landed where I first started from i.e. XP Home 32-bit with DELL provided drivers, because they give me more fps than any other Operating System but I wouldn't say that I have tried all the drivers as well, simply because some of them have crashed my system in the past. I now want someone to please tell me which one is the best drivers for my card........... I am asking you this because my fps in Gears Of War decreases after a while and its not due to heating up of the system!!! Please advise ASAP!!! Thank you

HI everyone,

Please take this topic to be serious because most of the mobile gamers want to know this urgently. I have till now tried all the Operating systems and all the recommended drivers for GeForce Go 7950 GTX and I have landed where I first started from i.e. XP Home 32-bit with DELL provided drivers, because they give me more fps than any other Operating System but I wouldn't say that I have tried all the drivers as well, simply because some of them have crashed my system in the past. I now want someone to please tell me which one is the best drivers for my card........... I am asking you this because my fps in Gears Of War decreases after a while and its not due to heating up of the system!!! Please advise ASAP!!! Thank you

I'm using 167.55 Dell Drivers for Vista 32-bit without issue. (5246 - 3dMark06)

These were published by Dell on 2/11/2008 for the XPS M1730 with Nvidia GeForce 8800M GTX SLI

I believe they also have 167.57 for XP available for the same card... so perhaps try these?

I'm using 167.55 Dell Drivers for Vista 32-bit without issue. (5246 - 3dMark06)

These were published by Dell on 2/11/2008 for the XPS M1730 with Nvidia GeForce 8800M GTX SLI

I believe they also have 167.57 for XP available for the same card... so perhaps try these?

your card is different to mine!!! How would these drivers work with my card????

your card is different to mine!!! How would these drivers work with my card????

I have the same card as yours and operating system. I can recommend you the latest Clevo drivers with default support of the 7950GTX (167.46).

I have the same card as yours and operating system. I can recommend you the latest Clevo drivers with default support of the 7950GTX (167.46).

Well could you send me the lin of it please coz this way I dont have to mess around with modded INF!!!