LaptopVideo2Go Forums

8800GTX drivers for Sager

Raypro

Hello, I just ordered a Eurocom M57RU DIVINE-X which is based off the Sager NP5792 and was wondering what video drivers I should be using for my 8800GTX.

Should I be using the drivers from Eurocom only which seem to be outdated or can I use the ones on the Sager page which seem more up to date. I noticed there are 8800gtx specific drivers on the Sager NP9262 driver page so can I use those or are drivers specific to model of laptop? Or should I forget any of those and just use the latest laptop2video drivers? :)

Hello, I just ordered a Eurocom M57RU DIVINE-X which is based off the Sager NP5792 and was wondering what video drivers I should be using for my 8800GTX.

Should I be using the drivers from Eurocom only which seem to be outdated or can I use the ones on the Sager page which seem more up to date. I noticed there are 8800gtx specific drivers on the Sager NP9262 driver page so can I use those or are drivers specific to model of laptop? Or should I forget any of those and just use the latest laptop2video drivers? :)

hey there, i have the same laptop, just from a different reseller.

stick to the drivers from sager for the time being.

ive tried ALOT of other drivers and they ALL cut performance in half.

ive tried drivers in the 167, 171, 173 and 174 nothing works. 8800MGTX just doesnt like these drivers at the moment.

hey there, i have the same laptop, just from a different reseller.

stick to the drivers from sager for the time being.

ive tried ALOT of other drivers and they ALL cut performance in half.

ive tried drivers in the 167, 171, 173 and 174 nothing works. 8800MGTX just doesnt like these drivers at the moment.

do you use the Nvidia driver from the 5792 model page or just grab the one that says it's for the 8800gtx specifically from the 9262 driver page?

do you use the Nvidia driver from the 5792 model page or just grab the one that says it's for the 8800gtx specifically from the 9262 driver page?

i used the drivers that came on the drivers CD, i would reccomend u do that, if u havent got the cd then download the 5792 one