LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problem with mouse "delay"

Error Ash

Hi

I just bought a new laptop and because i didn't like the pre-installed Vista with test versions of programs and other stuff i will never use, i decided to install the Win XP Pro 64bit edition with which i made good experiences on my desktop system. Right now everything works fine and the performance is excellent. There is only one thing that really bothers me, which is a huge mouse delay in Warcraft III (only in this game, Quake 3, Halflife 2, Crysis, they all work fine...). The game runs perfectly smooth but when i move the mouse there is a noticeable delay until i see the movement on the screen. This totally screws me up and makes me not want to play this game on my laptop. Is there some way to fix this?

My system (Acer Aspire 7720G)

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2,2GHz

GeForce 8600M GT 512MB

2GB RAM

Win XP 64

graphic driver from this page, ver. 169.09

thx in advance

Error Ash

Edited by Error Ash

Guest Error Ash

No it was not the WC3 version, V-Sync was the bad guy. After i forced V-Sync to be off it works perfectly. This was the last thing i had not tried yet and if i wasn't so desperate to play WC3 i never would've tried this, never thought that v-sync could cause such a problem (especially only in one game...)