• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Discrucio Anima

• MartinC

• forg1vr

• ®®®

Guest jbng

Use this driver.

It unlocks multitouch on older touchpad.

Thanks for that - however it seems that in the newer versions 'two finger gestures' has been replaced by 'two finger scrolling'. I don't want two finger scrolling because I can do it fine by swiping down the side of the trackpad. I do, however, want the two finger gestures, because with the previous driver I've mapped them to around a dozen key commands which I use in my page layout/drawing applications (page up, page down, send to back, zoom in, etc etc). These were and are working fine, it's just that one day I went to look at my settings and the driver said '[Evaluation Copy]' in the title bar and the driver had no access to any of the advanced Synaptics settings. They must be around somewhere, because it's still working, but something's changed at some point. When I try and reinstall the 10.2.4 driver it fails with a 'failed to install' message. Any way I can use that driver but update the date/version or whatever so that it doesn't think it's an 'evaluation copy'?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.... would you *possibly* be able to release/give me the source code for the drivers or inform me as to how to edit it, please? I do pretty high level programming and I'm very interested in how it works and would like to adapt it to make my own gestures, such as pinching, etc...

• 2 years later...

Wow, thank you! Works great (Win7 x86)

At long last I have two-finger scrolling working now.

Can anyone please give mirror for this drivers?

thanks!!