LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Samsung M70 nv driver is working but only on TV, screen is black

a-tom

hi guys

before i start - sorry for my bad english...

the problem i have is that when i install new grafic drivers plus the modded infs my display is black (after the boot screen) but my svhs-connected TV works great, even with aero! So the driver is working but uses the wrong output device (there are some unusal lines in the original inf like this %NVIDIA_NV43.DEV_0148.3% = nv4_NV43C_WinXP, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0148&SUBSYS_C022144D). see the subsys?!?! Full inf is added.

The special thing on my Samsung M70 Laptop is, that it is possible to remove the screen. You can put it into a cradle and use it via vga everywhere you want to. The ordinary beta drivers (169.44 + modded inf, or also all lower versions) doesnt work or better said doesnt work together with the laptop display. The original driver from the samsung cd is working fine on vista. it was even not necessary to mod the inf its just working, but it is old very old (7.3.3.6 / 2005) and direktX 9 is not working together with it - so no aero... i think no i am sure that it is just a little change in the inf file and it will work.

so pleas please help me!

greets tom

additional Information:

os = vista business

graca= nvidia 6600 Go

video chip is 10DE:0148.A2

its possible to remove the screen

original_driver_from_CD_NVSM.rar

• 3 years later...

Hi Have a samsung M70 nvidea go 6600 - same as yours me too getting a black screen in windows 7 32 bit - have you found a driver that works yet?

PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0148&SUBSYS_C022144D&REV_A2\4&2EA1EA0C&0&0008

Please can anybody else help!!

Kind regards