LaptopVideo2Go Forums

driver for nvidia Gefore Go 6400

magesh

Dear All

Iam having Sony vaio VGN S5XP with nvidia Gefore Go 6400 card. I need the nvidia driver for the Gefore Go 6400 card in Wndows XP. I went through the nvidia website but found drivers for only Gefore Go 7x and 8x series and not for 6x series.

Can anyone please let me know where I can find the driver for Nvidia Go 6400 card

Best regards

Magesh

Guest kbolinder
Dear All

Iam having Sony vaio VGN S5XP with nvidia Gefore Go 6400 card. I need the nvidia driver for the Gefore Go 6400 card in Wndows XP. I went through the nvidia website but found drivers for only Gefore Go 7x and 8x series and not for 6x series.

Can anyone please let me know where I can find the driver for Nvidia Go 6400 card

Best regards

Magesh

I'm having the same computer and the same video card, and I also have no idea where to find this driver. Games are starting to crash and complaining about my drivers, and it seems I cant do s*** about it.

Traditionally, nVidia does not offer drivers for the mobile cards as they are often modified by the individual manufacturers. However, the desktop drivers they offer usually work fine on mobile cards with some modifications to allow them to install. This is essentially what LV2G does.

So, either try some of the XP drivers that are available in the driver forums, or check your OEM's (Sony's) website for drivers for your card.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having the same computer and the same video card, and I also have no idea where to find this driver. Games are starting to crash and complaining about my drivers, and it seems I cant do s*** about it.

www.vaio-link.com

>select country

>login using the two parts of ur serial number

>downloads

>originally installed

>origional video driver

from here follow steps to download it

then inside the downloaded file click >nvudisp file