LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v174.70 VISTA 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

Guest Guest

DELL XPS 1730 8800M SLI Notebook

Company of Heroes DX 10 Benchmark +10PFS AVG ,Call of Juarez DX 10 Benchmark +5 FPS AVG , 3D Mark 06 "SM Score" 6113 to 5860 all other 3D Mark 06 Scores normally

LAGGY!!!!!! :)

Guest JDMJOSH

WTF is wrong with my G1S notebook?? after uninstalling previous drivers and re-installing 174.70 vista 32bit, it says the system was not modified. Now I cant install any drivers period, even the official Asus!! someone help!!!!!

use driver cleaner and ccleaner before changing drivers

• 4 weeks later...
I have the same, but when you use ntune (and let tune system work) with this drivers and sp1, you will get a score of 3.8 for aero! :) . And also i formerly used 169.04 for OC'ing with Rivatuner 2.08 (it's the only driver who works with overclocking).

But i recommend these drivers because without OC-ing, you'll get the same result (4.7 for me for games), and the support and problems for games are better when using the 174.** versions.

Greetz Jacob (sorry for my bad English)

Where did you get NTune from? When I use Ntune fron Nvidia site my notebook freeses. NTune is only for Desktops isn't it?

Greetz