LaptopVideo2Go Forums

New drivers to have expiration date

sn0wl

sorry but cannot do that. I stoped using the modded inf since it breaks the powermizer on xp when using battery. I add my card manually or use the oem inf

sorry but this is very stupid. people still will vist you because you delivre the best drivers for laptops, so they will still come

:) i m new on this site , i just try the 1st modded installtion ... and guess what ??? sytem recovery after crash ..after crash ... after crash ... then worked... but no more TV OUT ... i hope this is not a joke ...and my modded drivers will be uninstalled automaticly ... cause i cant do it ... still crash ...and crash ...

edit ...after hours of war against my laptop it s working now ... and i m updating to 174.xx ...

oops still no TVout :'(

Edited by apachon

Guest first post

This is the first time i write here. But i visit your site several times a week ... Even if i don't download new drivers, i like to see your news, the ranking of drivers and the results of the people who test the drivers.

I hope this is a joke, because if not, people will start to look for other sites with the same offer, and this will not be good for you. And how can you say that you have few visitors, if you just published the results of visitors to your site in March and said that was better than any other month... I really don't understand! :)

So i really hope that's a joke, and that you keep the really good work that you make all days by keeping us updated. :)

Thanks for your time

I second that. I have been downloading drivers here for quite some time and updated perhaps once a month becuse of the nature of betas hmmm you want us to install over and over again and risk our instalations and hardware just so hat you can get more visits.. this will only lead to one thing. i will defently not download any driver here anymore.... i realy hope you reconsider on that extremly bad idea...

/ a very angry fan...... if no change me no fan no more.. comprende....... :)

I only have one update on this whole situation from the rest of the team after much deliberation...

Please scroll down for the answer...

GOTCHA.

wait...so...no driver expiration? Dangit! I wanted that!