LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Good News, all malx users look here

Guest Richard Hansen

Guest Richard Hansen

Good news people

Myself alienware and the European consumer Center... hehehe..

:)

Has decided that my claims for new drivers must be fullfilled.

And the tone in the alienware support chance drasticly ever since i filed a EU complaint to www.eccdublin.ie

So alienware has told me right now over mail that they have fixed the new drivers for the Nvidia go7950 GTX grahpics driver 167.46 beta to work with my system "all MALX xp users"

I got this like 5 min ago so i havent testet it yet but i dont belive they lied to me so everyone with malx hit it!

:)

mvh Richard

• 1 month later...
Guest Ltty

Hi,

I was complaining about the driver issue too and the customer support told me that they are currently working on a new version. So maybe a new official driver will be released soon?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got off the phone to Alienware tech support and the best thing they could do was send me to this website. I'm hoping to find drivers that work for the mALX. I have dual 7900 GTX cards. If anyone knows of drivers that work which are newer than the crappy ones on Alienware's website (Version 8.4.2.6. from March 06) I would very much like to hear from them

Thanks

Reech

Guest Michael

Hey Reech, if you find any drivers that work please let me know. I just bought Age of Conan but can't run it properly because I don't have updated video drivers. I have the mALX with dual 7900 GTX 512's as well. So if you, or anyone finds drivers that work and allow you to enable sli without the screen beginning to blink or it going into a coma (black screen at startup) please let me know. Oh, and a word of advice, if you use drive sweeper DO NOT select to remove the NVIDIA chipset drivers. It will cause all kinds of problems.

Thanks,

Michael

I just got off the phone to Alienware tech support and the best thing they could do was send me to this website. I'm hoping to find drivers that work for the mALX. I have dual 7900 GTX cards. If anyone knows of drivers that work which are newer than the crappy ones on Alienware's website (Version 8.4.2.6. from March 06) I would very much like to hear from them

Thanks

Reech

latest drivers i have working on my mALX with dual 512 cards is the 94.22 from this site. i just installed it straight from the download.

im having NO luck with any of the others so far.