LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v174.93 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA/OEM

®®®

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

I found all the 174.xx drivers' Powermizer doesn't work with my laptop(8600mgs),why? i still use 169.28 , the temperature is lower than 174.xx.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ®®®

• NERO

• Dox

• tangtang

Top Posters In This Topic

same with me, it doesnwork in this series of drivers.

Guest QrKo

Now im using 169.28 and i dont know which should i install, this 174.93 or 175.53, or maybe the newest from 169 series?

I have GF8600GT Mobile in my Compal FL90.

It doesnt work with my 9500 M GS card.

Someone know why ?

I m actually using the 174.31 recommended by Dox :)

Guest iimraann

Having issues with .net apps (like Acer Empowering Tech) on my Laptop. The screen gets messy when launching a .net widget.

I have a 610m/7000m.

Switching back to version 174.74 doesn't cause the glitch.

Someone please look into it. BTW nice & fast on games. :)

Read the FAQ.

I'm using XP, and have noticed some issues when changing resolutions, etc...hanging. But for the most part these are great- 8500GT 512M Overclocked...

You do have to force AA, but since i have a junk card I usually dont. By the way, anyone know the best drivers for mine? I also have a 8600M-GT 256- that preforms about the same...

for acer??

This has been explained countless times. Read the FAQ.

This has been explained countless times. Read the FAQ please.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using macbook pro,T7700+2g ram+8600m gt. This driver increases the core,memory bus up to 470,635Mhz. I tried 600.800Mhz, and got more than 10300 for 3dmarks 05(this is definitely not the best result for 8600m gt).....it is really good! Now I can play Assassin's Creed with very high quality smoothly!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mathew

I stumbled across this site recently while trying to figure out a laptop and LCD TV problem.

Hoping one of you experts can point me in the right direction.

I've got a Sony Vaio with a Geforce Go 6400. I recently picked up a Samsung LCD TV. I've got everything working great BUT the tv will not display anything when my laptop is set to anything higher that 1024 x 768. Which is crazy cus the TV supports up to 1360 x 768 and my laptop has 1200 x 768.

I've downloaded and installed this driver in a hope that it would fix the problem but now no resolutions display on the TV

Can anyone suggest a driver version that would fix this?

Mathew

Guest Andrew
same with me, it doesnwork in this series of drivers.

Anyone know how these run on a Quadro NVS 130M???

Playing COD4 atm with lots of stutter... Grr The need for better drivers has arisen...

I have been doing driver testing for about 2-3 hours now,

and so far that is the best for my Acer Aspire 5920G

with: nVidia 8600m GT Intel processor 2duo t7100 1.8GHz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I need to download the driver but I can't because of special login although i'm registered. I have a HP dv9000 with a Geforce Go 7600 and I get BSOD every boot. Please help me

xxx

Works here just normal. Disable any 3rd party firewall or such.

• 4 weeks later...

I installed those drivers but my problem persists. Can anybody help me I am at a dead end!!!

I have a nVidia 8400M GS on a DV6500 HP with those drivers with XP but FLASH Video from website like HULU plays terribly jerky on full screen. I have no idea what is going on. I tried a very old laptop with an Intel video card and the HULU flash video was great.

I have tried all sorts of nVidia drivers to no success.

PLEASE HELP

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to so thank you! I have a Toshiba P105-S9722 with the GeForce GO 7900 GS and they haven't updated the driver since 2006. Nor could I update it through nvidia due to the inf issues. Thankfully I found this site through various links and now it appears I will be able to play Age of Conan on my laptop!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems with my Presario CQ50-115NR (8200M) on Windows XP Pro, I've tried this driver version with the modded .I and i'm still getting the error screen that tells me "The driver selected for this device does not support Windows XP." Most likely i'm doing something wrong that I can't find in the FAQs or guides, any help or hints would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'm having problems with my Presario CQ50-115NR (8200M) on Windows XP Pro, I've tried this driver version with the modded .I and i'm still getting the error screen that tells me "The driver selected for this device does not support Windows XP." Most likely i'm doing something wrong that I can't find in the FAQs or guides, any help or hints would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

I seem to be having the same problem...Except it is a Presario CQ50-106CA (8200M) on Windows XP Pro...I downloaded the driver, overwrote with the modified file...it seemed to be working as it detected the hardware and prompted to install the right driver, however when I proceeded the same error came up "The driver selected for this device does no support Windows XP"...I have also searched and can't seem to find any answers, if somone knows of something I may be doing wrong, or of a way I can get the driver installed for my 8200M on XP Pro that'd be great,

Thanks

I seem to be having the same problem...Except it is a Presario CQ50-106CA (8200M) on Windows XP Pro...I downloaded the driver, overwrote with the modified file...it seemed to be working as it detected the hardware and prompted to install the right driver, however when I proceeded the same error came up "The driver selected for this device does no support Windows XP"...I have also searched and can't seem to find any answers, if somone knows of something I may be doing wrong, or of a way I can get the driver installed for my 8200M on XP Pro that'd be great,

Thanks

I'm having the EXACT same problem with a Presario CQ50-105NR (8200M) on Win XP Pro. First tried a SP3 disk and didn't work.. so then went back to sp2 disk.. and still a no go. would REALLY like to get this fixed.