LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best Final Fantasy XI Vista driver for a Geforce Go 7150M?

Raesvelg

Title says the most important part. I'm wondering if anyone knows the best driver to run FFXI on a Geforce Go 7150M, on an HP Pavilion dv9608nr running Vista 32 bit. It's my fiance's computer and the constant crashing is driving her mildly batty. I've tried getting drivers from Nvidia (they refer you to HP) and HP (didn't help much).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saivan
Title says the most important part. I'm wondering if anyone knows the best driver to run FFXI on a Geforce Go 7150M, on an HP Pavilion dv9608nr running Vista 32 bit. It's my fiance's computer and the constant crashing is driving her mildly batty. I've tried getting drivers from Nvidia (they refer you to HP) and HP (didn't help much).

I have the exact same card and laptop, and im crashing like mad.... please let me know if you find anything that helps.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

I was having a similar problem viewing an HD movie trailer, I found the 64 bit version of the correct driver utility, the drive is now listed correctly in device manager and everything is running smoothly. I found the same software for the 32 bit version from the same source, Softpedia, I can't confirm it without reinstalling my OS, but here are the 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

x86

x64

• 4 months later...
I have the exact same card and laptop, and im crashing like mad.... please let me know if you find anything that helps.

roll back driver to 1.5662 version new driver version won't work on vista hope they come up with a better version driver soon

177.92 drivers should cure your problems, good luck!

• 4 weeks later...