LaptopVideo2Go Forums

looking for newest 8600m gt driver, nivis' doen't work

Guest Jeff_MaN

Guest Jeff_MaN

so i just got a laptop from a place called extreme gear and they are just laptops from a place called compal. i can't even find a nividia driver on the compal site and the driver section for the laptop i have says it should have a intel on-board so i'm lost.

i have a 8600m gt running v6.14.11.5610 and every link off my google search that i download give me the installer can't find any devises that are compatible with driver

any help for???

Guest Jeff_man
so i just got a laptop from a place called extreme gear and they are just laptops from a place called compal. i can't even find a nividia driver on the compal site and the driver section for the laptop i have says it should have a intel on-board so i'm lost.

i have a 8600m gt running v6.14.11.5610 and every link off my google search that i download give me the installer can't find any devises that are compatible with driver

any help for???

o ya running xp sp2

Guest Rubenvb

Just download the latest driver off this forum (the 174.74 is one of the best) and be sure to alse get the modded INF. After the driver downloaded, you have to unzip it to a folder and the copy the modded inf to that extracted folder and overwrite the old inf. Then just run Setup.exe and when you get an unsigned driver message, click on "install anyways". That works for every nvidia card and every driver here.

Enjoy