LaptopVideo2Go Forums

dell xps 1530

moonboot

I have a New dell xps 1530 laptop with the grpahic card or the best mid ranged card I could do when i was custamizing it.

anyway i tried playing a game and noticed a drop in fps i looked info up and was going to try that driver out and realized it was for desktop i was directed her and still can't get info out or looked for.

Anyway I was looking at the driver section and ran into a problem looking for dell laptops and such.

So anyway I am asking this question where can i find a driver for my laptop?

that will work with most stuff and here it is.

NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600M GT 256mb

RUNNING ON WINDOWS VISTA

display is 1280x800 etc check my profile and such and i have 3 gigabite and of course intel core 2duo 1.8 processor.

I need a driver to work with this system and i can't find it here and when i looked in latop dirver section it was like i could not find the one i needed so i went nuts looking.

i try to play multiple games but i need the modded driver so i can run a specific mmorpg better ffxi and other sutff.

• 4 months later...

if you guys are using XP then 174.74 is the best option. if not there are a few sites showing you go to upgrade to XP. well worth it!

I get better performance on my card with 178.13, so maybe this driver is worth a shot as well.