LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v175.16 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

Guest Dark Schneider

The drop framerate is the famous nvidia alt-tab bug:

http://www.google.es/search?hl=es&q=nv...scar+con+Google

in the 175.12 surely there is the problem, but it is not always executed, I play GRID much time and is not executed, but I play :) May Cry 4 demo and it was executed, so it is a bit random. If 175.16 has the problem, then surely all earlier has it too.

Damn Nvidia!

I downloaded this driver to fix the particles in Age of Conan. After installing, the game ran great but I had a problem with the resolution on my laptop. The resolution decreased severely from what it was originally at and I can't seem to increase it past what this driver defaulted me at. The last driver I had enabled me to have a much higher resolution and I'm wondering what I can do to fix this problem, and return to the resolution I was at before.

Guest Vassilios

Will the new Nvidia 175.19 drivers work with the INF from the 175.16? Is it going to install correctly or will there be certain files missing.

Any ideas as to when the "official" inf file will be avaialble for 175.19 on here?

Vista INFs up :)