LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Alienware m9700 updated bios' *HERE*

puthuff

These are hosted on my personal server so try not to hammer them too hard :) they are a restricted download from alienware unfortunately i cant direct link to their hosting :) .

UPDATED BIOS FOR ALIENWARE M9700

System BIOS 3.17

This BIOS update is presented in an ISO format, and may be used to create a bootable CD-ROM with all the necessary files to flash your BIOS. Apply this update ONLY if you are experiencing problems with your system.

Features and fixes in this BIOS release:

Fixes Battlefield2 lag using battery power if charge is low

m9700_BIOS_3.17.zip

m9700_BIOS_3.17 Readme

System BIOS 3.18

This BIOS update is presented in an ISO format, and may be used to create a bootable CD-ROM with all the necessary files to flash your BIOS. Apply this update ONLY if you are experiencing problems with your system.

Features and fixes in this BIOS release:

Enables SLP 2.0 for Windows Vista

m9700_BIOS_3.18.zip

m9700_BIOS_3.18 Readme

I have access to the hive support for alienware m9700 if anyone needs any of the drivers from that page tell me and ill get them

• 2 months later...

I recently procurred an Alienware M9700 D900T with 2 HDs in Raid. There is no OS installed with XP Home keycode. Is there a place to download the drivers CD and restore CDs? thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Abraham

I have access to the hive support for alienware m9700 if anyone needs any of the drivers from that page tell me and ill get them

Hey I need your help Ive been trying to get the BIOS UPDATES for my AURORA M9700 laptop i know they are publish on the thread above but the links are no longer working could you please email me BIOS version 3.17 and 3.18 to (abrahammdip@gmail.com).... plz help me....also could you tell me what driver and how to install it for my dual 512mb geforce go 7900gs video cards I should use for this laptop?