LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nvidia 7200 GS 256colors?

kahvik

Hi all! I've downloaded a drive from here to my laptop its : 16909 for 7200go series and maybe you people help me with this problem. Everytime i try play the sims 2 game it surely happens, it says: the application direct3d found a error and need to be closed" i have directx9c. Also sometimes it happens randomly without i play the sims, i donno what causes it, so maybe somebody here know. i uploaded some pics showing more about the error. Thanks.

post-24910-1211867846_thumb.jpg

post-24910-1211867921_thumb.jpg

post-24910-1211867967_thumb.jpg

post-24910-1211868616_thumb.jpg

Edited by kahvik

Hi, thanks now i've installed the updated driver, the previous error isn't happening anymore im happy, but then i got a new error, the game stops unexpectly saying "The Direct3d returnned a error: D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE! Now the applications will be closed." the pic is below. maybe somebody can help me here? thanks

post-24910-1211972712_thumb.gif

Edited by kahvik

that is strange, did you unistall your old drivers before installing the new one?

that is strange, did you unistall your old drivers before installing the new one?

yes i did, and also i used the driver cleaner pro in safe mode for remove nvidia driver as somebody from here told me.

Edited by kahvik

does the problem occur when using drivers provided to u with the laptop?

and does it ever crash on you: blue screen and restart?

i didnt undestand you sorry, before it was crashing with blue screen yes, when i was using the official driver that came with the laptop, then i complained in nvidia forum and somebody from here told me here had the updated driver then the blue screen disappeared, then now i dont have the blue screen only this direct3d error

strange very strange.

try a mobile driver like 167.62/ 174.90 with modded inf.

other than that sounds like your gprahics card is messed up.

check your temps using gpuz, and clean ur airvents to get it cool.

Hi, i suspect that my drivercard is broken realy now, but i'll try do that, where i can get that program gpuz? and how i clean airvents in laptop? thanks

Hi, is it gpuz? pics below.

post-24910-1212034426_thumb.gif

Edited by kahvik

Is there anything i can do? any program i can run for fix it problem? Please!

Hi! is it possible i use an external video card on this computer? anyone can say me? does exist external video card for laptops??? please help me!

when i minimize the game i noticed the desktop is in 600x800 display config i think the driver ndivia keeps ending the 3d application itself, anyone know how i can prevent it? the application 3d from ending?

External graphics cards don't exisit as USB doesn't have a fast enough data rate to do it. There would be too much lag for data. As for the rest of the problems, sounds like your cards is having a lot of problems! Maybe look into getting a replacement?