LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA Geforce Go 7800 GTX

izlude36

Hey all,

I've been trying to find a update for my video driver so that I can play Age of Conan. I have good basic computer skills but this goes beyond my expertise:

Laptop XPS M170

Windows XP

I tried to find an update from the NVIDIA site and it gave me drivers that didn't work with my system both when I tried manually and automatically.

I searched on the NVIDIA forums and someone who had a problem like mine was referred to this site.

I downloaded the most recent driver (Forceware 174.90 WHQL, I thought that was what I was supposed to do) but I can't figure out how to install it as it doesn't have a setup.exe. I think the file might be corrupted.

I don't know if I'm even on the right path here. I ran the NERD utility I was told to run, and I'll attach the results of that to this post.

Could someone please help me figure out what to do here? Any help with be greatly, greatly appreciated and I'll be checking on this thread very often.

LaptopVideo2Go_LogFile.txt