LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce Go 7150M Vista 32 bit...

Dain

Okay i recently received a HP Pavillon dv2807nr notebook, with the 7150 integrated card. After much research i am now well aware this card is horrific but i just want to get it to at least function as best it can. The only game i plan to play is WoW, and I'm used to low frames anyway, but the game has this weird stuttering, it skips like a scratched cd, and it makes the game unplayable. I wanted to know what are the best drivers for this card, that might solve the stuttering, I'm also going to try reinstalling WoW as there might have been some possible corruption during the installation which could cause problems. But i believe this is driver related, and the HP's drivers aren't helping, it works fine with movies and other media it just doesn't run this game like it should(low fps, but steady low fps). I know this card is bad, but this isn't normal.

Guest hypes057
Okay i recently received a HP Pavillon dv2807nr notebook, with the 7150 integrated card. After much research i am now well aware this card is horrific but i just want to get it to at least function as best it can. The only game i plan to play is WoW, and I'm used to low frames anyway, but the game has this weird stuttering, it skips like a scratched cd, and it makes the game unplayable. I wanted to know what are the best drivers for this card, that might solve the stuttering, I'm also going to try reinstalling WoW as there might have been some possible corruption during the installation which could cause problems. But i believe this is driver related, and the HP's drivers aren't helping, it works fine with movies and other media it just doesn't run this game like it should(low fps, but steady low fps). I know this card is bad, but this isn't normal.

i have the some card as you, but i didnt have any problems with WoW. Im having problems with Age of Conan. I had most everything on WoW set to high, WoW is an older game and isnt as graphics heavy as AoC. Add ram to your system, I have 3gb installed now and it helps alot. Also, did you make sure the bios setting for your shared video ram is set to 128 instead of default of 64mb?

i have the some card as you, but i didnt have any problems with WoW. Im having problems with Age of Conan. I had most everything on WoW set to high, WoW is an older game and isnt as graphics heavy as AoC. Add ram to your system, I have 3gb installed now and it helps alot. Also, did you make sure the bios setting for your shared video ram is set to 128 instead of default of 64mb?

yah i changed the Bios, but the game still stutters kinda bad, and i have 3gb of ram too. What driver are you using?

Guest sustain

how well is AoC running on your pc? i was thinking about buying it but im reading everywhere that our card (7150) cant handle it at all.

the 7150 its very slow, even if you have dual channel memory.

• 4 weeks later...