LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Sony Vaio Geforce Go 7400 Driver issues

Guest Cycondra

Guest Cycondra

I've spent the last couple day on here downloading driver after driver trying to find one that did not have my perticular problem.

I've finally found a driver that so far seems to work and run fine, I am usuing 174.16 with the modded inf of course.

The problem was that with every driver above 174.16, they would install and and seem to be working fine. But when I would run a game or anything 3d the screen would bounce up and down. It varied depending on what program I ran but it would just jump up and down sometimes quickly sometimes once every second or so by about and inch, like it wasn't sync'd or something.

Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy I finally found one that dosen't do it, but I'm wondering why the others would ALL have this same problem. Does this mean I won't be able to go above 174.16?

Just seems odd to me, wondering if anyone has some possible ideas.

note that an increased version number doesnt denote an updated driver version. if you have found a driver that works well, stick with it.

Im still on 174.74 after trying every additional driver that comes out. But are all average