LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Thank you

You are most welcome, and thankyou for your contribution to our costs.

I hope you enjoy the site.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ®®®

• mobilenvidia

• sn0wl

• Fabrice Roux

Guest bedshapedlegsofstone

Thought I`d better register tonite...........allways a visitor here for ages.........always find it so helpful.........gr8 reading.....very informative place.........all the best and thanks for a gr8 place..

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Also thanks from me for both great site and forum! I'm glad I'm contributing in a useful way :)

Thanks.

(sn0wl, where can i send YOU some money for cpax? Do you own a PayPal account?)

:) No need, really, but thanks a lot for the offer! :P

I just love doing these kind of stuff, if you check my old closed webpage (http://go.to/magicgrafx) you will see I have a past making some fan games just for fun. All I need is feedback and comments, I really enjoy reading them. Thanks again for the offer but I believe if money stuff is in the business, aspects will change. This is just a hobby of mine. :)

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

You guys rock. Your modded infworked wonders for my Toshiba's Geforce4 440 Go, getting it to run the latest DirectX and therefore World of Warcraft :-) You'll be receiving my PayPal contribution shortly.

If only Toshiba and Nvidia could have been so helpful...

I must say thank you as well. I thought there were no updated drivers for my latop's video card. I never thought I would really need to update the ones that came from the manufacturer either. But, alas, I have come across that need, and have stumbled onto this website. Thank you for all the services you guys provide. Keep up the good work.

Another thank you from me too!

I have an alieware 51m 766 with a go5700. I recently updated the bios to the 1.21, which ugrades the video bios. Unfortunatly this caused graphical corruption in the cad software I use for work. In the past I tried several different modified drivers with little luck. I gave the drivers here a go and not only did if fix the corrupted graphics, it gave me about 5-10 fps in my games.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to thank and praise all of You folks working here. Your job is great. enhancer was a great idea. thx one more time. :) :)

• 2 months later...

I would like to say many thanks to ®®® and to Fabrice Roux.

they are realy very helpfull persons and they responded to my problem very quick.

Many thanks men :) :)

Theodoros

You are welcome buddy... support both of our FOOTBALL (not soccer) teams this weekend and we will call it even.

René is german... and I'm french. So you should BOOOOOoooooo Portugal on saturday and Italy on sunday.

:)

nothing more to add!

Yeah one thing... if you happen to be near Manchester please in the name of all the french people, give Christiano Ronaldo a good kick in the nuts... :)

ps: he is the one that kinda forced the referee to red card Wayne Rooney during England - Portugal.

Edited by Fabrice Roux

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to LaptopVideo2Go Team!, GeForce FX go5600 for Toshiba

I just installed the 8.x driver and inf update on Windows Media Center Edition 2005 and it works great so far even playing back HD content in MCE.

Didn't think I'd ever get the MCE 2005 working.

Thanks!

Thanks to LaptopVideo2Go Team!, GeForce FX go5600 for Toshiba

I just installed the 8.x driver and inf update on Windows Media Center Edition 2005 and it works great so far even playing back HD content in MCE.

Didn't think I'd ever get the MCE 2005 working.

Thanks!

... and you can get a lot more from your 5205 if you check TS 5X0X thread in Mobile Software section.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am new here and new to laptops in general. I got my first just a week back and am lookign to update and everyhtign tiptop. It's a Dell, enough said.

This site is excelllent and will help me towards that goal, no doubt.

So, thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys,

you made my day after a night full of distress in front of my laptop, and I just want to say thank you very much for this outstanding website!

I am fairly comfortable with my hp pavilion laptop (Geforce4 420 Go 32M), wanted to plug in a 19'' flat screen but couldn?t get any higher resolution than 1024x768. nVidia and hp were of no help at all, and I was desperately surfing the net for a solution when I came across your website by chance.

Even I ? knowing nothing of PC technology ? could understand and apply your very well written Quickstart Guide and installed the 84.25 driver with modded inf (special thanks to sn0wl). And it works just fine! I didn't even need to install any extra software like for pivot etc., it?s all there and more I couldn?t have thought of before.

Thanks again to everyone involved in this great website :)

Katie

• 1 month later...

hi,

i'm the freshman here, but i'm already :) - i've found millions of usefull informations :P

thank you :)

Edited by panopticon

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You guys. This site and the job you are doing is perfect.

I'm not new to the computers, but new to the laptops. I found everything i need in here. Keep up the good work !

PM received from the user tad.

Hello fabrice,

you have absolute right!!!

the driver you told me is the correct one and now the laptop working perfect!!!

I thought that the 6790 is the right one because i used it with another laptop from the same manufacture (toshiba) with the same graphic card and the same processor and worked.

I cant understand why doesnt work on both laptops.

Manythanks for your reply and for your time :)

Tad_gr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...