• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ®®®

• mobilenvidia

• sn0wl

• Fabrice Roux

Just registered because I wanted to say thanks for the information and for the (obviously vast) amount of work you have put in to make this site what it is. With an obscure problem (widescreen TFT for an old laptop) it took a while, but eventually I tracked down the right driver on this site, printed and followed your FAQ and other instructions and worked my way through it. As you can probably guess it worked and I'm delighted. So, this post is to say thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

:)

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I pretty much love you guys, and am very appreciative of your hard work. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this site and all the work that you do for us laptop users. :)

Edited by escapedturkey

• 3 weeks later...

Thx to ya!

I was really desperate, bevore i visited your page.

Till then everything happened really fast and easy.

After a few hours of searching for drivers, everything works now.

Thx, go on with that project, noobs like me need ya... :)

aente

• 2 weeks later...

Hello staff and members of laptopvideo2go, I hope I'm posting this is a fairly correct area.

I just want to thank you for your site. About two months ago, I purchased a custom Velocity Micro laptop with a GeForce 8600 GT in it. When I upgraded from Vista Home Premium x86 to Ultimate x64, I could not find any drivers for my card higher then the 9x.xx series. Needless to say, I constantly got freezing in all my games, horrible performance even with settings set on very low, and even Windows Aero didn't like to do as it should. After finding this site and updating my drivers with a modded .inf that I created here, I've never seen a laptop run games so well. No more freezing, FPS in LOTRO now are at 35+ with DX10 and settings on Very High, Aero will handle as many programs as I have open, theres just too many differences to name.

Thank you so much for your amazing site, and believe me, I will be recommending you to all my friends when they have graphics driver problems.

Sincerely,

Tony S.

• 2 months later...

I dont know if this is the right forum to post this in, but this is the forum where I presented my problems.

Had allot of problems updating my GPU drivers for a Toshiba X205 and a 8700GPU.

I got this error:

gputj5.th.jpg

I therefor contacted Toshiba support Norway and the said I should contact this company.

http://www.txl.no/

So I did on Tuesday.

Today, on Thursday they called me, and said my computer was finished.

I went there with worst fear, they have only formated my computer and now everything works.

But NO. They have changed my GPU and motherboard. Ewerything works great for now and I think it will continue like that.

It is simply the best service I have ever seen.

I have previous had a Dell laptop and a HP laptop, had problems and they tried to blame me.

Toshiba did the opposite, and helped me from the beginning.

Again I say thank you Toshiba, and thanks to all the folks on this forum trying to help me.

Chris....

Nice :)

It would be so nice only if Acer had the same support :)

Guest Wingalings

Thank you very much for your hard work in producing this site! Like many others who have posted in this thread, you have saved my laptop from the scap heap! :)

I tried contacting nvidia and HP about the lack of drivers supporting OpenGL 2.1.2 for the GO cards. HP told me nvidia has not made such a driver for them to evaluate and distribute to their customers, and nvidia had the gall to tell me:

The GeForce Go 7600 GPU is designed to support only OpenGL 2.0. I am sorry to say that, drivers cannot be developed to make the GeForce Go 7600 graphics card support OpenGL 2.1.2. In order to support OpenGL 2.1.2, you need to upgrade to a higher-end graphics card.

I would love them to try and explain why the 174.16 driver on your site works perfectly for me :P

Thanks again! :P :)

• 4 months later...

Just another thank you! To the administrators and community members alike, your help has and will be greatly appreciated. :) :)

ty for the modded infs guys

:)

Edited by ®®®
Removed offtopic question

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

just my 2 cents

THANK YOU

keep up the good work :)

BTW: :)

• 1 month later...