LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Force 3D-Mark Vantage to run on 1440x900 Display

carrera1988

Hi,

I've got 3D-Mark Vantage Advance on my Notebook with an 8600M GT and a 1440x900 Display.

Everytime I try to start an Benchmark it says everytime 1280x1024 is not supported.

Is there a way to force this resolution or make 3D-Mark Vantage to run on another resolution?

Guest stary
Hi,

I've got 3D-Mark Vantage Advance on my Notebook with an 8600M GT and a 1440x900 Display.

Everytime I try to start an Benchmark it says everytime 1280x1024 is not supported.

Is there a way to force this resolution or make 3D-Mark Vantage to run on another resolution?

Change from Main window to Options and then click run benchmark.

it didnt help me

Me too, it doesn't matter whoch resolution I set it always show the message "The minimum resolution required is not supported".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ts1279

If you upgrade to 1.01 you can run the graphics benchmarks, but for the CPU and feature tests you will still need be able to use 1280x1024, only that resolution is supported for those tests, none lower or higher.

Me too, it doesn't matter whoch resolution I set it always show the message "The minimum resolution required is not supported".

• 4 months later...