LaptopVideo2Go Forums

SLI MOD DRIVERS FOR INTEL WITH 8 SERIES

sinister_steve

Hi guys I fugured this would be my last try at getting multi nvidia gpu on my m3a32-mvp deluxe mobo with my two 8800gt,s.....It is a driver issue I know that much ...Is there any way someone could help me mod my bios to see the chipset as nvidia ? or perhaps mod the drivers for the 8 series ? Please help me who ever can help with this challenge...Thanks much... heres my personal e mail if preffered hod333@gmail.com Thanks...Steve

as i said to you in my pm, that motherboard is an AMD/ATI Chipset motherboard that only supports crossfire. You need a motherboard with an nVidia nForce chip to run SLI.

Your motherboard doesnt support SLI at the hardware level, no amount of driver hacks will get it working.

you have 3 choices:

1. send motherboard back or sell it and replace it with an nForce chipset motherboard.

2. sell both 8800GT's and get 2x HD 3850's or 3870's

3. sell one 800GT and go for a single GPU PC setup.

those are your only choices, you cant get around this with software/driver hacks, its not going to happen sorry.

• 3 months later...
Guest roDIESEL
Your motherboard doesnt support SLI at the hardware level, no amount of driver hacks will get it working.

We N E V E R had hardware limitations regarding this kind of matters. Its all about the software. As u might now, its already done for Windows XP 32b. Too bad "they" didnt released the driver for 64 bit and Vista 32/64 too ...

• 3 months later...
We N E V E R had hardware limitations regarding this kind of matters. Its all about the software. As u might now, its already done for Windows XP 32b. Too bad "they" didnt released the driver for 64 bit and Vista 32/64 too ...

kindly send to jomai_g@yahoo.com.. thanks