LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GPU Downclocking for no apparent reason? Disable Powermizer

Dox

I've found those registry entries EnableCoreSlowdown ,EnableMclkSlowdown and EnableNVClkSlowdown (in the same place where you find PerfLevelSrc) do you think it is possible to fix gpu slowdown

by putting this values to zero ?

I know it would be a brutal solution . (I think they put gpu always to max performance)

Sorry for my bad english !

Guest italianguy

I have a similar fps problem with a 9650m gs during games. The odd thing is that my clocks stay the same with a max temp of about 80C. My resources are also relatively free still so I'm not maxing out. Anyway, in game ill run about a constant 60fps for a good while (maybe 5-10min) and then all of the sudden my fps drop. Usually minimizing the game a few times or something like that brings it back to normal for a bit... sounds like heat I know but temps do not get above 80C. Nothing has worked to date, any ideas? Is it cutting voltage?