LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Really bad resolution

monymad

I got a Lenovo t61p and I just realized that the external monitor looks so much better than my laptop. I tried to adjust the color settings but the digital vibrance and the image sharpening are off. I have read some threads. But I am not sure which driver I should use. i am not a computer expert so I prefer not to mess with my laptop. Thanks!!

I would recommend updating your drivers to see if that fixes the problem. You might also check to make sure the internal display is running at its native resolution.

I would recommend updating your drivers to see if that fixes the problem. You might also check to make sure the internal display is running at its native resolution.

Thanks for the fast response :) I did that already. The computer didn't find any available updates. And it is on its native resolution... Any more ideas?

What exactly looks wrong about the display?

What exactly looks wrong about the display?

Now mostly the colors, they are not real... too yellow. By the way I update the drivers and I can adjust the digital vibrance but the image sharpening is still off. The display improved but now is still looking weird. :)

I'm sorry I have not been able to help you. I hope you find out how to make this look better.