LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Intel Wireless LAN driver 12.0.0.78 WHQL

Michael Marley

The whole premise of this site is not official. Look at all of the modded Video drivers. Also, many of the other drivers posted here are not listed on the manufacturer websites. For example, the last news post was the Intel Chipset Software 9.0.0.1009. The latest version available at intel.com are 9.0.0.1008. Besides, these drivers are WHQL, so they are not alpha or beta or anything.

...and we appreciate it, Michael. Thanks!

:)

Are you sure? Please tell me if you don't want me to post things like this.

At the risk of further thread drift - I'd say if this site is about anything, it's about providing up-to-date drivers for laptop owners. Obviously we specialize in video drivers, but since driver support is notoriously poor from most laptop vendors, we created a "Device Drivers" section under "Mobile Resources & Tools" for just this purpose. ...Which maybe is where this thread belongs.

Anyway, your link is very appropriate, and being an owner of one of the Intel wireless cards it covers, I downloaded it immediately.

Thanks again!

OK. From now on, I will put them there too. (And I have posted these in that forum as well.) I just thought that I should put them here because there are also updates for things like the Atheros drivers posted in news.