LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA System Tools v 6.02

Dox

Also just noticed this piece of software on Nvidia's driver download page.

Not had chance to test this myself but initial thoughts are its nTune with more features.

Nvidia quietly let this out in the wild after quietly removing links to nTune.

Version: 6.02

Release Date: 2008/06/17

Operating Systems: Win XP/Vista | x86/x64

For more info click on the link below:

DOWNLOAD

This is an update to version 6.01. The change to 6.02 is to only support the nforce 780a chipset (which I am running btw). From what I've seen, they still need to work on some bugs as there are issues with the performance utility (OCing, etc.) and the system monitor. Plus, I don't even know if the update utility is even working right. I've had this experience as well as a report from a 780i owner about basically the same issues. But, it hasn't messed anything up it's just a mostly useless tool till they fix it. Give it a go I say.

I am running RivaTuner and GPU-Z as a workaround until this tool gets working correctly. I think it will be a great set of programs once it is working reliably.