LaptopVideo2Go Forums

physx for 8600GT?

Guest boon1987

Guest boon1987

Hello....

i had read forum from laptopvideogo about the physx for the card that has cuba feature. Someone in the forum said the card wit cuba can support physx.

Is it true?

i am very curious because i saw someone gain improment for 1000 mark in vantage score.b So is it the 8600GT card is ready for physx now or in future?

thank in advance.

Guest Unknown Entity
Hello....

i had read forum from laptopvideogo about the physx for the card that has cuba feature. Someone in the forum said the card wit cuba can support physx.

Is it true?

i am very curious because i saw someone gain improment for 1000 mark in vantage score.b So is it the 8600GT card is ready for physx now or in future?

thank in advance.

Yes, as long as the graphic card has the CUDA features which is in most of all graphic cards from GeForce 8, 9 and GTX 200, it's a matter of time whereby physx will be supported on these card.

That is correct. All Geforce 8x00 and up have the potential to support PhysX.

hehehe lol, not sure about graphics cards supporting cuba.... but yes they do support CUDA. VIVA LA REVOLUTION :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skalar

I try both 177.35 and 177.39 drivers with PhysX 08.06.12 but PhysX said that there is no PhysX processor installed and the GeForce PhysX option is disabled. So what i do wrong?

I had WinXP SP3, And GF8600M GT 512MB DDR2