LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dual Monitor Clone On a 9800 gx2?

Guest Michele Turco

Guest Michele Turco

hi to all.

I can not finde a way to put 2 monitors in clone mode with my new 9800 gx2

with the old drivers it was vary easy but with the last drivers i cant find it?

can someone help me.

I have windows vista 32 and drivers 175.80. But cant find the way to put my 57" and 24" in clone mode.

What options are given on the Multiple Monitors page of the Nvidia control panel. This is where it should be. Also. have you tried disabling SLI before you do this? When SLI is active, only one monitor can be used.

Guest michele turco
What options are given on the Multiple Monitors page of the Nvidia control panel. This is where it should be. Also. have you tried disabling SLI before you do this? When SLI is active, only one monitor can be used.

yes the disply sli mode is disable. tray every thing but there is no voice Clone mode or some think lick sow.

the 9800 gc2 has 2 dvi and one hdmi.

monitor 1 dvi monitor 2 hdmi monitor 3 dvi.

but there is no clone mode eanywhere.

Is the a manual uot there some ware?

Have you tried the 177.xx drivers?

• 1 month later...

Weird...You can't try connecting them both via DVI, can you? I think it thinks the HDTV is a TV and not a monitor?

~Ibrahim~

Edited by ikjadoon

• 8 months later...
Guest Shawn

Hi i just got my XFX 9800 GX2 which was replaced by XFX for my faulty ultra 8800. So does disabling the SLI and running my dual monitor set up means lower performance when i am playing games as i'm no longer running SLI?