LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v177.41 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

NVIDIA driver v177.41 for Windows XP 32bit

INF Modified | Make A Donation

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 177.41
  • Operating System: Windows XP 32bit
  • Driver Date: 2008-06-18 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 37.91MB (MD5: 8328af1e6f77fbb2f1a01044c892f5a9)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: True
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28

Information Files (1 files supporting 4 models)

* nv4_disp.inf supports 4 models:

[DEV_05E1] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280

[DEV_05E2] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

[DEV_084C] NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI

[DEV_084D] NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Edited by ®®®

3749 on 3D mark using 8600M GT, but I didn't use the drivers from here and I used a bunch of old DLLs so I'll try these over again.

Does overclocking work with these drivers ? How about installing them on XP Pro SP3? Any problems?

Edited by JarlaxleBaenre

Sounds great! I gotta know does physx work on 8600m gt?

Installed the drivers on a win XP sp3 no problems in games so far (mass effect, crysis) overclocking works with v6.02 of nvidia system tools.

i have a 8800 GT and a 22inch Benq LCD display.

The problem is that i don't have the "Change flat panel scaling" option in NV CP.

This happened with all the drivers i used.

How can i solve this problem?

Edited by rodman

Through VGA ... i don't have a DVI port on my monitor...

Edited by rodman

great driver.

i have dell vostro 1500 with 8600M GT GDDR2

i used to get 3650 on 3DMark06 (default 1280x854) with driver 169.04

and now i got 3760 with this 177.41 :)

Guest Amit

Hi All,

I am very new to this forum. I have read and gone thru all the NVIDIA drivers stuff that left me very much confused about the driver that I should use. I own a SONY AR51J with NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT 256mb card. Uptill now it has the default OEM driver (SONY). I have played thru Call of Duty 4 Mordern warfare (on medium details setting) without any problems or hangovers etc (I finished it with in 8hrs :) ).

Then i went on to a more demanding game CRYSIS, even on low detail settings at 800x600, frame breaks and the game is slow. At this time i thought of getting an upgraded graphics drivers and I found this amazing website. The only problem I am facing now is that I am in a ocean of information and drivers and do not know what version/driver should I use to upgrade !!!!!! I am using Vista 32bit Home Premium.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Amit

Guest Covert
Hi All,

I am very new to this forum. I have read and gone thru all the NVIDIA drivers stuff that left me very much confused about the driver that I should use. I own a SONY AR51J with NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT 256mb card. Uptill now it has the default OEM driver (SONY). I have played thru Call of Duty 4 Mordern warfare (on medium details setting) without any problems or hangovers etc (I finished it with in 8hrs :) ).

Then i went on to a more demanding game CRYSIS, even on low detail settings at 800x600, frame breaks and the game is slow. At this time i thought of getting an upgraded graphics drivers and I found this amazing website. The only problem I am facing now is that I am in a ocean of information and drivers and do not know what version/driver should I use to upgrade !!!!!! I am using Vista 32bit Home Premium.

Amit

These are XP drivers, not Vista 32 drivers, find the other thread.

Guest TripleDude
Hi All,

Amit

I'm sorry to say, but the 8400M GT isn't going to handle Crysis very well. Turn down the settings WAY down (most likely to all Low), and then try again...

This driver crashes my CoD4 when I play for like 30 minutes =/

screen goes blank, and I can't alt tab, ctr alt del, or even press the damn windows button.

Hi, with this version I've lost , in the VIDEO color settings, the tab with the commands of brightness contrast and dynamic contrast... only gamma adjust is present but I need the lost tab..

Is there any registry key that I can modify?? Thx a lot

• 2 weeks later...

On Nvivdia 8400 M GS 512 MB(256 dedizierte RAM)work's, but i can't change the option in the SmartDimmer. 3DMark2006 all tests(Intel T9300, Windows XP SP3 x86, 2 GB RAM) 1280x1024 -1365 Points.