LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HELP ME PLEASE

Guest THANH DAT

Guest THANH DAT

HI EVERYBODY. I'm using dell vostro 1400 with 8400mgs graphic card(128mb DDR3). I don't have MMX slot,but my video memory has been damaged,so can you tell me : can i use video memory of desktop graphic card to replace memory of desktop graphic card?? and what kind of memory i can use ( DDR3 OR DD2 OR DDR)?

please help me,thank you very much ( i come from VIET NAM so i'm sorry about my english is not well)

I would not think it would be possible to change the RAM in a laptop graphics card for one from a desktop. Even if you could, it would definitely void the warranty and most likely damage the graphics card as well. Probably your best bet for getting this fixed would be to send it in for service with Dell.

Guest THANH DAT

my country don't have dell service,so i can only sent it to repair in other service,and they command me buy a new desktop graphic card with DDR3 for them to replace my video memory damaged