LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Asus c90s XP SP3 drv-s, need help!

g3n0m

Hi all!

Need help with subj video drivers for correct working in "overclocking" (not gaming) mode. For example, in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

All councils 16909. How about something pronovee?

Thanx!

Alright, somehow I get the feeling that English is not your strong point. :) Anyway, from what I gather you are using the 169.09 drivers and want to overclock. However, I need some more info. Try the newest (177.41) drivers. Good luck!

Please tell me if this works. The info will be useful.

Guest EviLCuLT24
Yah =)) Not my strong point, you're right. Thanx for advice.

How come and your laptop's specs are c90s with a 9600M GT? :)

I dream of this gpu by ASUS and hopefully they'll release one for c90s along with the c90p release :)

I think I have seen some laptops with the 9600m gt, just never on an asus.

i know that laptop! its a hi-grade notino something

The Higrade manufacturers released a laptop with a 9600m gt in their arsenal already? Impressive.

yar, i wonder when 9700m gt comes out its gonna be massive and in SLI it will pwn the 8800m gtxs!

^^Actually I highly doubt even two 9700GT SLI will be able to knock the 8800M GTX off its throne. Even if so, it will be a very slight difference.

Guest EviLCuLT24
^^Actually I highly doubt even two 9700GT SLI will be able to knock the 8800M GTX off its throne. Even if so, it will be a very slight difference.

Yep, total overthrow will come with the 9800M GTX or a mobile version of the new series 260M, 280M :)

Yep, total overthrow will come with the 9800M GTX or a mobile version of the new series 260M, 280M :)

And in time even the almighty 8800m gtx will lose it's title as king and will start to wander away from people's minds as it's powerful predecessors, the 7950 GTX and even the 6800 Ultra from years gone by has done before it as the ever-hungry minds of gamers look to the faster, more powerful GPU's to tame the flaming dragon that is their desire for gaming.

lol i think the there wont be any mobile version of the gtx series they are massive and they cant fit in most towers! you can only get them at most is tri-sli

Well nvidia has to do something. They can't just leave us here with nothing to expedite our gaming fantasies.

how about tennis?

There will always be the desire for a person to defy physics, something that most certainly cannot be accomplished by playing tennis!

i found a glitch in crysis demo, i exploded a car when a barrel was next to it, the barrel started spinning in an awkward way down to the beach. while it was there it was still spinning! and on its edges!

Odd, but they would have probably resolved it in their official release since I have never heard that one b4.

i will make a recording on fraps. BTW how do you record for longer than 60 secs on fraps coz it just recording after 60 secs lol

Never in my life used fraps.

what else can i record games with?

ZD Soft has recently released one but I have never used it.

i shall try that ty :)

Although I must warn you, it is a little more power hungry than FRAPS.

oh...nvm