LaptopVideo2Go Forums

laptop screen

Guest amitmaharaj772008

it overheated?

Guest Guest

More info is needed to answer that.

Off as in never came back on ever?

Off as in no desktop but sound still works?

Off as in goes blank and no sound until you reboot then it works again for a while?

Does it work when an external monitor is used?

• 3 weeks later...
Does it work when an external monitor is used?

I have same problem with my dv9030us laptop. it went into hybernation mode and everything works, it boots, sound, light n LED's and EXTERNAL LCD monitor plugged in works great. Cannot FN+f4 to switch, i sould say it shows up in corner of external monitor, the switching window with arrow but nothing send it back to laptop screen. Anyone help on this?

RJ

(have Gforce Go 7600)

run 6.14

my dv9030us laptop. it went into hybernation mode and everything works, it boots, sound, light n LED's and EXTERNAL LCD monitor plugged in works great. Cannot FN+f4 to switch, i sould say it shows up in corner of external monitor, the switching window with arrow but nothing send it back to laptop screen. Anyone help on this?

RJ

(have Gforce Go 7600)

run 6.14

That is extremely unfortunate. You should go into safe mode and uninstall normally and with driver sweeper the driver. Then install the 177.66 drivers and it may work.