LaptopVideo2Go Forums

8600m GS Vista 64

Guest Patou

Guest Patou

Hi everybody,

I search display driver compatible with Vista 64bits for NVidia 8600m GS. I have a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop (Amilo Xi2528) and I reinstalled it with Vista64 because I

bought 4Go for memory system and now I am unabble to reinstall properly this 8600M !!!! Can you help please? I spent a long time with this problem without any answer.

Thank you

this site www.laptopvideo2go.com dl the 64bit vista driver with the modded inf and after youve extracted the driver, copy the inf in the installation file and install the driver, it should work

good luck

Guest Patou

First of all I would like to thank you for your reactivity but which version of drivers (177.15....). Can you give me the links please with drivers and .inf ? I'm lost whith graphic drivers sorry and thanks for your attention !

First of all I would like to thank you for your reactivity but which version of drivers (177.15....). Can you give me the links please with drivers and .inf ? I'm lost whith graphic drivers sorry and thanks for your attention !

this is the link for one of the drivers which is pretty good and is 64bit,you have to dl the driver and modded inf aswell.

driver and modded inf to download here

after you have downloaded both of them, extract the driver into any place where youll be able to get into, i recommend the desktop as it is easy to get to. after you have extracted it you will see a yellow folder with a bunch of number like this xxx.xx

it should be called 169.12 or 177.xx., go inside it and go into the 169.12 or which ever number driver folder.

then copy the modded inf and paste it inside the driver folder with all the files and the setup. it will say THIS IS A NEW VERSION, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COPY AND REPLACE IT? or something like that. click yes and then scroll down to the setup icon and click on it and run setup. it should now setup. and during the setup it might say THIS DRIVER IS NOT SIGNED BY MICROSOFT or something like that. click yes i would like to install driver and then restart after you have finished

good luck! its not that hard, i figured it out myself lol :) :)

Guest Patou

It's so great to know that we can be help by anybody on this site. It is not the first time and the day I found if on the web, I made the best thing I've ever made lol

Thanks a lot for your help! All works well, you're efficient and clearly and sorry for my english, I'm french :) lol

@+ :)

It's so great to know that we can be help by anybody on this site. It is not the first time and the day I found if on the web, I made the best thing I've ever made lol

Thanks a lot for your help! All works well, you're efficient and clearly and sorry for my english, I'm french :) lol

@+ :)

ty m8 , BTW im chinese lol, j'ai chinois