LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Cooling PAd

HolyWarrior

Hello Guys

I bought myself a cooling pad (DUAL FANs) wif two USB slots recently. When i connected one USB cable i can only feel cool air blowing from one of the fans. There is a

possibility that the other fan might work connecting another cable so i tried using the other USB slot but the same happened wif air blowing through the same fan. So i wish

to ask if any of you guys are experiencing this problem as well?? Is my cooling pad damaged???

CHEERS

have you read the instructions that came with it on how to get it working 100%.

maybe there is a button to turn two fans on.

if after following the instructions that came with it and only one fan still works then it looks faulty.

Doublecheck on a different PC. If it still doesn't work as intended return it.

Little info, i have a cooling pad myself, they dont really help much if you're a gamer.

• 2 weeks later...
Little info, i have a cooling pad myself, they dont really help much if you're a gamer.

haha true... ive seen people saying they see BIG temp increases... im a gamer and i tried 2 notebook coolers now (currently zalman 1000) its a good notebook cooler and idle sometimes i see a 2-4c diffrence but when im gaming i dont see any diffrence AT ALL...

id say just get a cheap to middle priced one that you like for comfort so you dont have a hot laptop on your lap