LaptopVideo2Go Forums

External analog display blinks on 7600Go Toshiba laptop

Guest Emre GUNES

Guest Emre GUNES

Hello everybody...

I have an issue with my Toshiba A100-847 PSAA9E laptop, which has a nvidia 7600 go in.

I installed windows vista 32 bit and official toshiba drivers (156.16) and for a time it was good. Sleep/resume worked perfectly. After some time, I decided to connect my ASUS VW222S lcd to watch some movies. For 5 minutes it was good.

After that, the display went black and came back again several times. With each blacking, there came the device disconnected-connected ding-dongs of Windows. The one that sounds when you connect an usb flash disk for example.

I dont think that this is a hardware problem because it was working perfectly in winxp.

While trying to resolve the issue, I've installed many different driver versions. With a minority of them, sleeping/resuming fails. With 162.22, 3D games dont show correctly. The blinking problem exsits with all versions I've tried. More often (once every minute for ex.) with some and less often (good for ~10 minutes maybe) with other.

Have anybody encountered this issue? I will greatly appreciate some help.