LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Gerciom Supersonic PCI 1 new graphics card? around 6600 of it on 8600GT

Guest cinek193

Guest cinek193

I welcome. I have such a question to you, since in my country (Poland) nobody is able to answer me. So I have the Gericom Supersonic PCI laptop computer oh 1. There is a Geforce 6600 GO graphics card which for me unfortunately was burnt originally in it. This card is on the MXM entry II. After heavy searches of this card I found on ebay but in dear to the price. So I thought that I would list her to different. For me occasionally did NVIDIA fall into the hand? GeForce? so I bought 8600M GS and I am waiting now for her. But whether somebody who can tell me is or it will work well whether than there will be some problems?? From above he is thanking for help and I am greeting from Poland:)

Guest quipster

The 8600M GT is known to work in the PCI E/KN-1 notebook model, so a

8600M GS shouldn't make trouble, either. Anyway, keep us posted on your findings that other users can benefit from your experience.

greetings

Guest cinek193

Ok if only the card reaches me he will inform what and as. And perhaps somebody has VGA BIOS to Gefroca 6600 GO since such a curiosity is tiring me, because my old card applies but they are jumping out different: belts, lines, squares on the screen which one can see nothing by. It isn't fault of drivers since is so also happening in Bios.