LaptopVideo2Go Forums

SLI

Guest Resi83

Guest Resi83

hello guys i bought this laptop a week ago its a toshiba x200/s0 kinna the best laptop for its price t9300 duo core 4 gig memory and 8600m gt 256mb , 8600m gt 256mb SLI. im jst wondering wat should i download best for this sli card is it different drivers for a sli and a single card? and where can i find all these 17+.++drivers if they exist.

another problem of mine is installed COD4 and mass effect the game is running on good resolution and some effects on but while im playing the game its skipping or pausing for like a split second the resume u wnt notice it if ur not looking for it but for someone like me how notices all the flaw on performance its bugging me all week. done everything i can from reinstalling windwos to puttingg my own vista32 and putting back the vista from toshiba. im not sure if its a memory trying to do something on the background or the hd. even turn off all the process. turn the windows effect to performance so it looks like win2000 still the same no change.i know my computer can run those game coz my fps is high enough smooth gaming so its not the specs. pls guys need help here. sorry about my english no grammar and its everywhere thanks again.