LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Go 7800 GTX

Guest Exanthos

Guest Exanthos

I saw the topic with frost, and i have the same problem as him, I have a 7800 GTX but I dont know what drivers are best.

My Current Drivers Are: 83.4x I think 43 or 44, not sure.

My OS: Windows XP Pro SP3 32Bit

I tryed the 175.19 or 95, not sure, and they didn't work that great, I also tried 174.74 or something and they didnt work that great either.

I was just wondering witch drivers would be the best I am also looking for performance, over quality, and I want to play CS 1.6 at 100FPS Constant

because currently I have FPS Drops without V-Sync, It goes from 100 to 60 to 40 to 100 and back, but with V-Sync I keep a steady 61 FPS and its great.

I also have problems with Wc3, My sound spazzes for a second and then I just seems like the game is really choppy, this was what was happening with CS1.6

without v-sync, but since i turned on v-sync it doesnt happen in cs, and i really do not know whats going on alot of sites said to update my drivers

but i do not know which ones to get, so if you guys could please help that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Exanthos

The vsync seems to stabilise the problem in cs. However, the sound problem sounds like a driver (video) problem which can only be solved by experimentation (or someone that can give you a direct resolution to it). Hope this helps in any way possible.

Guest Exanthos

Well, Erhm, Its just that the sound spazzes out in Wc3 and then I get bad fps/choppyness and It irritates me because when i had vsync off it didnt happen on wc3 but happened in CS, but when I have it on IT happens in wc3 and not in cs.