LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7600Go and a Samsung 305Tplus

squidhed

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but at this point you guys are about my only hope.

Looking for an answer to the following question can a 7600Go drive a 305T (30" Samsung) @ better than 1280x800?

I have installed a number of different driver versions now and no matter what I've tried it only recognises it as a 1280x800 panel. (Not Happy)...

I have gone to the point of even cleaning installing the system and still no go 1280x800 and nothing else. If I go high than that is give a virtual desktop the resolution I set.

The monitor does only have a single DVI-D input and I'm suspecting this could be my issue as I don't know if the laptop is DVI-D or normal DVI-A or DVI-I.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Toshiba Satellite Pro P100 (PSPAEA-000000)

Processor: Core2 T7200 @ 2 Ghz

RAM: 2Gig

Video: 7600Go 256M

Driver: ver 173.68

Squidhed

Well, I guess from the info you're giving me, despite the fact that it is a 30'' monitor it still only has a res of 1200*800

Seems to be about double of it...

Well, I guess from the info you're giving me, despite the fact that it is a 30'' monitor it still only has a res of 1200*800

from the samsung web site:

Screen Size 30" Wide

Resolution 2560 x 1600

Brightness 400cd/m²

Contrast Ratio 1,000:1

Response time 6ms (GTG)

So it does do higher than 1280x800 i just cant seem to drive it high with this card...

Well, have you tried connecting it to other systems? Your gpu may be the limiting factor.