LaptopVideo2Go Forums

How to download drivers?

swa819

When I click on the driver icon to download a driver, I get redirected to a new page that says "How did you end up here?

Please go back and try again."

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry not understanding your problem... So you can't download any drivers or just one in particular?

Sorry not understanding your problem... So you can't download any drivers or just one in particular?

I cannot download any drivers. When I click on the driver icon, I get redirected to the new page I described earlier.

Working perfectly for me. Try this link and click on 'driver':

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=19699

It should work.

Same deal. I get taken to a new page, which I've attached an image of.

Very strange. Any idea what's going on?

post-27611-1216961010_thumb.jpg

I looked at that and I am utterly confused. Try restarting or something. I have never seen that page in my life.

I looked at that and I am utterly confused. Try restarting or something. I have never seen that page in my life.

I assume that these drivers are free? Is there a special registration/membership required to download the drivers?

These drivers are all free. That's what's so great about this place. Anyway, you should encounter no problem. My best advice, wait for about two hours and see if anything happens. It should. Sometimes drivers are downloadable to some people and not to others.

But an occasion like that is rare.

These drivers are all free. That's what's so great about this place. Anyway, you should encounter no problem. My best advice, wait for about two hours and see if anything happens. It should. Sometimes drivers are downloadable to some people and not to others.

But an occasion like that is rare.

Thanks for your time. I'll try again in a bit

No problem, it should be available to you within two hours but you can keep trying every half-hour or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, I looked at the screen shot and saw you were using internet explorer.

I ran a test to see if it worked on my internet explorer, and guess what? It gave me the same error message.

Just use Firefox, it works perfectly.

Thanks.

The only time I have got that redirect is when the driver is first posted to the server. I checked back after awhile and everything worked. IE7