LaptopVideo2Go Forums

"Your system has not been modified"

panton41

When I try to install a display driver it goes through the motions, but doesn't install and displays "Your system has not been modified" on the page asking whether to reboot or not. It's done this no matter which driver I use and even with a modded INF file.

The OS is Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

When I try to install a display driver it goes through the motions, but doesn't install and displays "Your system has not been modified" on the page asking whether to reboot or not. It's done this no matter which driver I use and even with a modded INF file.

The OS is Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

First off, nice lappy. I have a Gateway that I love. Are u using the setup.exe or are u using the have disk method. The setup has be known not to work

especially with modded infs. Always use the have disk method. This is explained thoroughly in the FAQ quickstart. Check it out.

Have Disk For Vista

And always uninstall older drivers b4 trying to upgrade/downgrade. That being said, 175.95 by clevo natively supports your device w/o the need of a mod inf.

Can be found here 175.95

Or check out the latest driver 177.79, but you'll need a mod. inf for this.

Hope this helps. :)

And I assume this is with only one driver?