LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v175.32 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

NVIDIA driver v175.32 for Windows Vista 32bit

INF Modified | Make A Donation

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 175.32
  • Operating System: Windows Vista 32bit
  • Driver Date: 2008-06-10 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 33.28MB (MD5: c52c08c90a6670bec51e7ff16c46ccd6)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: True
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28

Information Files (1 files supporting 10 models)

* nv_dispw.inf supports 10 models:

[DEV_0297&SUBSYS_019B1028] NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX

[DEV_0297&SUBSYS_2052161F] NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX

[DEV_0298&SUBSYS_019B1028] NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS

[DEV_0299&SUBSYS_019B1028] NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX

[DEV_0409&SUBSYS_01F11028] NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT

[DEV_0409&SUBSYS_019B1028] NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT

[DEV_0409&SUBSYS_019C1028] NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT

[DEV_0409&SUBSYS_2052161F] NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT

[DEV_0609&SUBSYS_019B1028] NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTS

[DEV_060C&SUBSYS_019C1028] NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTX

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Edited by ®®®

Great work , thanks :)

Guest Guest

Is it good ??

anybody tried benchmarking and temperatures cuz im bored of using 175.70 drivers on my Acer 5920g with 8600m GT

hope some one tries to benchmark games using this driver soon ..

At last! Hopefully the idles temps are low. Will report back soon.

I really don't get it

Why does Dell's 167.45 driver run at 50C while everything else including this driver runs at least 63C?

Maybe it's something to do with the power management settings, but I have exactly the same set up for all drivers.

I'll stick with these for a while and see if the extra heat while idle is worth it.

Guest Guest

Same thing happens with me on my Acer 5920g and it never seems to be getting better ..

i hope at least this driver brings some good performance along with the extra heat .

this driver performs about as well as 174.31 for me. :)

oh, and the original inf says it supports different gpu's than stated on the main page.

Official WHQL drivers....for my card....i'm overwhelmed with happiness. I am swapping back to 32 bit tomorow, if these fix my blue screens in 50% of my games, I may cry with happiness.

Awwwmagod im excited to test these. :)

Post back in a bizzle with the outcome :)

Guest Guests

It does work on a 8660m gs.

I have tested it on my hp pavillion dv9000 and replaced the original driver from 2007.

It seems to be about 10% more fps (in crysis) :)

Comparing to 177.79 this driver is not a good alternative i think.

Both got the same temps but this one got a fewer fps count in Lightsmark, 3DMark and also COD

Until now for me is 177.79 the best ever although the temp is higher than other versions before 177.xx

Edited by neokjo

Installing on my 8600M GS right now - original INF did not support it so I chose 8700M GT. Came up with a warning... let's see what happens...

Wants me to restart. Will report back soon!

No benchmarks anyone?

If my dell m1730 laptop is not plugged in windows starts up with a blank screen. ARGH!!! no one seems to know why or have a good solution.

Guest gaervern

I tried to use the installer on my Dell Inspiron 9400 with 7900 GS, but that didn't work. Then I used "have disc" mode, with original inf, and that worked. I didn't get any nVidia control-panel, though. The good news is that DVDs look better. The tear in the image that appeared when the camera pans to the side is gone. This has been a problem with all drivers I have tried so far (I have stuck to the whql certified drivers for almost a year now - stability goes before speed.)

• 1 month later...

Hi

Hopefully someone can help as I'm new to this.

I want to upgrade my Graphics Card driver - as I'm having problems running certain games.

I have the following Graphics Card in my Laptop:

GeForce Go 7950 GTX

I have tried downloading the running set up for the following:

17913_vista

17532_vista

Both report the same problem:

"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit"

The Laptop I have is:

Rock Xtreme CTX Pro T7600

The driver I currently have was released Novemebr 2006 - and I imagine there have been some decent updates since then.

Any assistance on which Drivers I should download and instructions for installation would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Parmy